Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Tv when I was a child.



When I was a child my favorite shows were deffinatly Arthur and Full House. I honestly do not remember watching a lot of television programs when I was younger. I just remember that I was constantly watching disney movies... Beauty and the Beast, Thumbelina, and such. I actually have videos of myself where I am watching movies. I loved to be and play outside... when it was nice. It was probably more fun than tv. I've found that as Im getting older I remember seeing things somewhere, and I sware I will always remember it from Magic School Bus, or Bill Nye The Science Guy. What is good about television? I believe a lot of the shows I watched as a child taught me things that I use every day. For example every show has one problem that is common among children that gets solved. I think that it helps to make good team players and listeners because those kids know how to solve problems in an appropriate mannor. Because technology has progressed parents arent censoring a lot of the programs their children are watching. Its kind of a free for all now. When I was a child, Tv was beneficial to me. Now its more just for entertainment for everyone.

1 comment:

sensgirl1512 said...

I totally watched Aurthur the other day.