Friday, March 30, 2007

Is Justin Really Bringing 'Sexy Back'?

So I really want to know... is Justin Timberlake really bringing sexy back ?! Its hard to tell with him being such a high roller and all. A few women I have spoken to say "he is sooooo sexy", do they say that only because of his catchy lyrics and beat!? Or because he has such a good style and personality?


This is what two ladies had said about Justin:

1."Hes hot, and he wears some really nice fedoras, that I love. He has a really awesome high pitched voice. He does really diverse music. For example his song "What goes around comes around" Is really classy. And he deffinatly has the best dance moves!"

-anonymous


2. "His lyrics are kinky, "Dirty babe, you see these shackels baby im your slave. I will let u whip me if I miss behave." Its really weird. But hot, and it gets caught in your head."

-anonymous


Subliminal Messaging? Media Manipulation?

Possibilites.

1 comment:

enigma said...

Justin Timberlake is one of the best popular singers in the year 2006/2007. He has lovely hats and shoes plus he is a very good actor. In Alpha Dog I forgot that he was actually Justin Timberlake. I like his songs because his voice is so unique! 10 points for Justin Timberlake!