Friday, June 8, 2007

Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?!


I wasn't sure if it was just me but I really love this show... Its like millionair and somewhat like jeoprody. But the best part is... its fun, because you can sit at home and watch the show but actually have a blast trying to play. There is one contestant and 5 fifth graders, you choose one them, and you go through a series of questions (not multiple choice) and you have the option to peek, copy, or drop out and take the money. Its on every Thursday night at 8 on FOX. So Are you smarter than a fifth grader!?

1 comment:

enigma said...

I have seen Are You Smarter than a Fifth Grader once, and it seems like a terrific show. I find that this show is also bringing up the fact that the school educatioin does not teach students anything that they will need to know in the future.... why would they teach things unless it was truly important?