Monday, June 18, 2007

Wow Judgemental Much...

So today I was at the doctors office waiting for my friend and he had to get a whole bunch of shots and blood work done so we were going to be a while and I sat patently in the waiting room and they had three choices of magazines...


1.-- Sports Illustrated


2.-- Anime Comics


3.-- Pregnancy


...So im not interested in any of them but I picked up the Pregnancy one. So Im sitting here reading on how to get your baby to latch onto your nipple, as people are coming and going through the office. I didn't notice for a while but whenever I looked up people were staring and then I realized they were giving me the dirtiest looks ever. And of course im in a doctors office... So people see a young teenage girl reading a pregnancy magazine in the waiting room alone.


So I thought to myself do these strangers really think I'm the kinda teenager that would go out and get myself knocked up? And I was like wow haters... Then I rethought everything I thought. And Yea they would think that. Because the rate of teens having sex before marriage is so increasingly high yea most adults would get that assumption. But I really feel people shouldn't judge before they know the intire story. Wow I am such a hypocrit...

No comments: